An affordable, friendly and thorough service for all levels of family history researchers, I undertake projects from the 17th century onwards. My speciality is helping to break down those “brick walls” in your research.
– Research – archival, record office, museum or library research for local and family history
– Retrieval – a document retrieval service – wills and other original documents located, photographed (where possible) and transcribed (if required)
– Photography – gravestone, village or church photography
– Starter Family Tree – a reasonably priced family tree Starter Package with any subsequent research tailored to the client’s particular interests
– Talks – local and family history talks
– Tuition – family history tuition
I specialise in breaking down “brick walls” in your research
I can help with a second opinion on your research, checking any doubtful areas
I can help with writing up your research by researching those extra details to add life to your story
I can provide talks and/or tuition to family and local history groups in Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
I am based in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire and also on the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border so I have access to Archives and Record Offices over a wide area of the Midlands as well as the main London museums, libraries and archives. My special interests are Military, Naval and Convict ancestors. I am currently a representative on the User Advisory Group of the National Archives at Kew.
I am a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, the Society of Genealogists, the British Association for Local History, and the Families in British India Society. I am also a member of various local and family history groups in Leamington and a “Friend” of the Warwickshire Record Office.
Payment by Cheque or Paypal.