Based in Hampshire.
I have over 15 years’ experience in family and local history research and I am able to visit the Hampshire and/or West Sussex record offices for archive searches.
I have supported my practical experience with academic learning and my relevant academic qualifications to date include:-
- Advanced Certificate in Family and Community History awarded by the University of Central Lancashire
- Advanced Diploma in Local History awarded by Oxford University
- Higher Certificate in Genealogy awarded by the Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies, Canterbury.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Family and Community History awarded by Dundee University
I am a member of The Society of Genealogist (SoG) and The Association of Professional Genealogists (APG). I am also an associate member of The Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives (AGRA) and I abide by their Code of Conduct. I am on the Register of Qualified Genealogists (RQG)
I can undertake:-
- small research commissions
- ‘look ups’ and copying at local record offices
- will and document transcriptions
- online genealogical searches
- acquisition of certificates, e.g. birth, marriage and death
- local photography of houses, gravestones, villages etc.
My service is flexible to meet your requirements. Please refer to my website for further information. www.familyrootsresearch.co.uk
For discussion of your requirements contact me:-